Study in Canada

Canada is the 'education destination' for international students.

As one of the top ten places to live in the world, Canada's education system is among the best. For students looking for the quality of a North American education at a less expensive cost than you might find in the US, Canada is definitely the place to go. You'll also find that Canadian universities are more similar to UK universities than they are to institutions in the United States.

Standards for education in Canada are uniformly high and Canadians place a great deal of importance on learning. There are almost 100 universities in Canada, five of which—the University of Toronto, McGill University, University of British Columbia, Université de Montréal, and University of Alberta —are ranked among the top 100 in the world.

Canada is an immense country and is extremely varied in its people, landscape, climate and way of life. Pride, a belief in equality and diversity along with respect for all are important values to Canadians.

Once deciding to study in Canada as an International Student, the next step is to choose an institution. Narrowing down your list of choices can be a tough task due to the variety of great educational institutions throughout Canada.

That's where 141 Immigration Services can help as we excel in working with International Students. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to make the right decision. We will listen to what you want and what you need and then guide you through the process of obtaining your study visa overseas, renewing or extending your study permit in Canada, Applying for your Post Graduate Work Permit and Applying for your Spousal Open Work Permit.

Whether you’re ready to go now, or just thinking about Canada as your 'education destination, 141 Immigration Services can assist you and your family in all aspects of your International studies and settlement in Canada.

Student Visa    If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most international students must apply for a student visa. A student visa, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

To be eligible to study in Canada  

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who accompanies you to Canada through a GIC or Student Loan.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
141 Immigration Services will assist with processing your student visa along with the necessary additional paperwork for your studies in Canada.

The following are the documents we require from you to process your International Student Visa application and get you the Letter of Acceptance.


Please note that without the complete list of documents, we cannot proceed with your application.

Please email them to [email protected] and we will respond with a confirmation of receipt.

  • Full Name
  • Current Address
  • Cell Phone Number
  • Copy of your passport to include picture, passport number, birthday, etc.
  • Grade 10
  • Grade 12
  • Bachelors Degree - Transcripts for each semester and Degree Awarded Certificate


The first step is to assess your information in order to determine if we can in fact assist you. The following list outlines all of the information we require from you to begin. NOTE: please email all documents in colour to [email protected]

  • First and Last Names - include applicant (you) and any spouse/family names
  • Birthdates of all people - year, month, date
  • Address in birth country and current address if applicable, including postal code/zip code
  • Cell phone number(s) including your country code
  • Valid passport - photos of both the first and last page on the passport
  • Grade 10 certificate clearly indicating marks
  • Grade 12 certificate clearly indicating marks
  • IELTS- Minimum of 6 each and overall 6.5 Preferred
  • Degree(s) - marksheets + final certificate(s) of all degrees obtained


Once we receive your documents, Immigration Services will research continuing education programs in Canada that suit your qualifications. We will then forward the available options to you including course, tuition, earliest date to start the course, the length of the course and city/province of the Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

You can then review the options with your family and select the opportunities that best suit you. Once you provide confirmation to proceed, 141 Immigration Services will begin the application process for a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the institution(s) you selected along with the application for your Canadian Student Visa.


141 Immigration Services through our third party channels represent over 95% of Universities and Colleges in Canada and USA. We will find the appropriate course for you after listening to your needs. We will also guide you if you are unsure of what career path you would like to pursue as we have educational counsellors who come from diverse educational backgrounds themselves.

We will give you enough choices and also tell you the benefits of each course chosen on your path to be becoming a PR in Canada because there are some courses and professions which are in high demand in various provinces of Canada.

Choosing a course which is in high demand in your particular province would open up doors quickly for you to apply for PR and also get a high paying industry job as there is a shortage of skill.


141 Immigration Services will send you detailed instructions on how to transfer the tuition fee from your bank in your home country to the Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

141 Immigration Services will arrange a GIC account for you and send you detailed instructions on how to pay your GIC from your bank in your home country.

141 Immigration Services will also advise you on how, when and where to do your medicals. Payment for the medicals is your responsibility and is paid to the selected panel physician of your choice.


Once we have all of the documentation for your application, an expert member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) will begin the process for obtaining your Canadian Student Visa.

Upon receipt of approval for your Canadian Student Visa from Immigration Canada, we will receive your Visa Approval Letter. We will forward this to you along with instructions for the next step: you will take the Visa Approval letter + your passport to your nearest VFS Canada office to get the student label stamped in your passport. Normally this is done at a Visa Application Centre ( VAC) or VFS Canada as it is known in India.

We will also send you a letter in regards to your Biometrics which can also be done at your local VFS Canada office.


Canada has a very diverse range of climates from the West Coast to the East Coast. 141 Immigration Services can assist in educating you in regards to the province of your Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

Moving is stressful enough and we want you to be comfortable and happy as you settle into your new life. We will provide you with all of the information you need for your stay in one of our beautiful provinces. We also suggest you do your own research and check with us if you have any questions as well.

Corporate Address

# Unit A, 1115 Henderson Highway,
Winnipeg, MB,
Canada - R2G 1L4
By appointment only
Phone : +1 (587) 433-0141
Fax #   : +1 (204) 202-4951
[email protected]
[email protected]
Canada Office Timings:
12:00 PM - 17:00 CDT Monday-Friday

India Satellite Office

# 141 Sector 12,
Panchkula, Haryana,
India - 134109
By appointment only
Phone : +91- 98141-88661
Phone : +91- 172-418-2141
WhatsApp : +91- 98141-88661
[email protected]
India Office Timings:
By appointment only

Regulated Canadian Immigration
Consultant Membership
# R515768

We accept :
Debit/Credit Cards,
Visa and Mastercard,
International Wire Transfers,
Bank Draft

Legal Disclaimer: All Fees Paid towards Permit/ Visa File Processing are Non Refundable. Granting and Issuing of Visa/Permits is at the discretion of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) formerly known as CIC. An RCIC bears no responsibility towards this and has no power to obtain any kind of Visa/Permit for you unless the Visa officer is satisfied and grants it at their own discretion.